বৃহস্পতিবার, ১১ অক্টোবর, ২০১২

Heather Campbell, Special Education Teacher | Weilenmann ...

I recently moved here from Moab, UT where I have lived for 4 years with my husband, son and step-son. I was born and raised in Rochester, NY. I have taught special education in Moab for three years and will finish my Masters in Education at the University of Utah in Spring 2013. I received a B.A. in Political Science with minors in Russian and Spanish from the State University of Albany, New York in 1995. My professional history includes working for one year as a teacher in Nantucket, MA. Upon leaving the island, I found my next career on the political side of the health care industry, where I worked as a press secretary, lobbyist and regulatory and policy analyst in California, Puerto Rico and Massachusetts. I have also worked in a domestic violence shelter as a victim?s advocate and education outreach director, which brought me back into schools to rediscover my passion for working with students.

I believe that my job as a special education teacher is to learn the strengths of each student and find ways to teach them so that they maximize their potential in every area of study. I enjoy working in special education because my professional background in analysis and advocacy pair up well with the important work we do with families and students to create an IEP that is best for the student based on family input and data. A strong connection between teacher, school, parents and students is very important to me as well.

My family is excited for our new adventure here in Park City. I speak fluent Spanish, play guitar, ride bikes, do yoga and more than anything I love spending time camping, hiking, river rafting or just hanging out with friends and family.


Source: http://wsdpc.org/2012/10/heather-campbell-special-education-teacher/

david wilson playstation all stars battle royale kim zolciak kim zolciak travis pastrana quinton coples a.j. jenkins

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন